Thursday, July 9, 2009

Turning 28

I turned 28 today... I woke up this morning a little groggy to a lot of phone calls. 2 out of the three Mom's called, my Dad woke me up and my sister called. When I stepped through the door I got a few gifts from the people in the office. I feel loved....

I have been sitting still and thinking about my choices lately, and realizing I am not sticking to my improvement goals so well. I read a post by Chuck in the City regarding Goals and Planning and i wanted to wait to a really think about what my goals are.....what I really want.... these are loaded questions with multi dimensional answers, to be applied differently in different portions of my life. I just hope that in planning and I attempting to implement, I start to see progress.. which will motivate me to continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment